Australian suppliers

grahami2006

Full time elf
Habbosrus said:
Hi, does anybody know if there is a supplier similar to this in Australia (or anywhere else that uses the metric system)?

I have used patterns from them for two years. Just converted all measurements to metric and bought a feet and inches tape for good measure. Great patterns and instructions.

Habbosrus

Back again
Thanks Graham. I was hoping someone here in Aust had some experience with them. Some of the designs look fantastic. I really like the look of the carousel (got the idea from a thread on DIYC). My grand daughter is 18 months old. If I get the plans now, she may be able to see the finished product by the time she's ready for school (I'm not committing to primary or secondary just yet - haha). A carpenter/woodworker I'm not, but over the last few years I've realised I can do most things if I'm just prepared to have a go. The motto in this house is "Have a go ya mug".
When I first looked at this site in December I never thought I'd be able to wrap my head around the whole lighting thing. I am still yet to have any hardware, but I'm getting my head around the sequencing stuff and have even helped some others along the way.
Both of my sons are interested in woodwork at high school so this may be a project for all of us (and they can teach the old man a thing or two)
Cheers

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
The this is the link.

I did hear a rumour that our American friends are coming over to metric just one inch at a time.

Kev