"bees and pixels"

multicast

Senior elf
I just had the bizzarest thing happen. I was just in the process of putting my gear away, and thought i'd run it up just to make sure all was 100% before i put it away, just in case anything needed repairing.. turned it on, phone rang, got sidetracked, 15 minutes later came out, and found a stack of bees ( ~500-1000, how do you count them ), crawling all over my rgb pixels snowflakes.. Turned out they only liked the purplish pink colours though.

How weird.

Just invented a new bee trap.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Andrew you should know the rules by now. Photos or it didn't happen :)

arw01

Full time elf
Andrew, those are the "good" bees, no need to trap those. It's those wasps you need to find the magic color for and then Stellascapes will be a sideline business :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Thinking of starting up a bee farm are you

Some colours do attract insects, I had a mate who had a lime green car that always attracted insects, you would come back to his car and it would be covered, It got so bad in summer he sold the car

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
It happens, I had bumble bees fly around my pixel tree and landing on pixels while testing...
I will provide a photo....uh... in about 310 days or so :p

-Blu

B_P_J

Full time elf
I would say my strips last year attracted a huge number of Christmas beetles and some loud screams from my wife and daughter, well when the beetles flew a little close to them, lol