Hello all! My hypothetical situation is that I want a smart strip to be located say 100' from my computer & dongle. Which would be my best physical setup, considering signal loss, of the following two... or even an alternative suggestion? 1. Start my run from the computer with a pixel controller, 100% of the run in CAT5 with null/phantom pixels every x feet, then directly into the strip. 2. Start my run from the computer with a DMX dongle, 99% of the run in CAT5 as DMX signal, then the remaining 1% of the length as a DMX-SPI Pixel Decoder/Controller. Let's also consider that I will be controlling 20 strips in a similar setup scenario, does that change my ideal solution? I am a novice when it comes to holiday lighting in general, and an extreme newbie regarding smart pixels, so hopefully at least one of my above options is even possible and maybe even a 'good idea'! Thanks in advance!