Cant Upload Inputs to Xlights

Donald Miclette

New elf
Good morning and I hope that everyone is staying safe. I had a computer crash a couple nights ago and had to reinstall Windows. Well that wiped out all my stuff I had made for this year. So now I'm trying to get back in it but I can't get my uploads to the xlights server database. I tried everything to include wall fishing a new Cat 5 line. I have excellent internet but just can't get the uploads to work. Any ideas on how to fix this issue so I can get my Halloween set up and Christmas stuff remade ? You can email me at danddmiclette@gmail.com.

Thank you
Donald Miclette

Dreamin

Full time elf
Good morning and I hope that everyone is staying safe. I had a computer crash a couple nights ago and had to reinstall Windows. Well that wiped out all my stuff I had made for this year. So now I'm trying to get back in it but I can't get my uploads to the xlights server database. I tried everything to include wall fishing a new Cat 5 line. I have excellent internet but just can't get the uploads to work. Any ideas on how to fix this issue so I can get my Halloween set up and Christmas stuff remade ?
Hey Donald, proabably best to remove your email or you'll get spammed to death.
Try the Zoom room for help, just click on zoom meeting, there is usually someone around that might be able to help and see what the problem is.