Changes to moderators – welcomes and goodbyes

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Announcing not one but two new moderators to help out around the forums and chat, @djgra79 and @OzAz! As active helpful AusChristmasLighting members and veterans within the Christmas lighting community, I personally think you’ll both be fantastic moderators. Welcome to the team. :D

To @Benslights who has stepped down, so much thanks goes to you for your dedication over countless years towards the betterment of the Christmas lighting community within the AusChristmasLighting site and beyond such as with the various Sydney Minis year on year. Your friendliness, patience and eagerness to spread the knowledge of all things animated lighting to those who ask or need a hand is most greatly appreciated.

Update: @darylc has also decided to step down. Thank you, too, for playing your part in helping with moderation duties since when we initially migrated over to the XenForo platform!

Last edited:

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks again to Ben for his service to the role and the site in the past and hopefully our members will continue to see you around, sharing your blinky knowledge to the masses.
Thanks to those who supported my application for the role. I hope I can do as good a job as the former and current mods and keep the site and community at large ticking along.