Channel signatures

Madko

Full time elf
Hey guys,

I found a link to create a channel signature at the bottom of posts but I was surprised not to see HLS as an option. Is there one for HLS as I would like to create one. Maybe I found an old link.

Hope I posted this question in the right section.

Cheers

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Bird said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
ShellNZ said:
Is there one for LOR/LSP? ;)
Take a look at the link and you will see that both LOR and LSP are both there
I think the question was meaning, Is there one for 'the combination of' LOR/LSP? :D :D

Only a mad person would go back to LOR after LSP

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
[me=AAH]tries to remember the last lsp user that he saw in chat saying that they were about to install LOR. 100% sure that is was Superman a couple days ago. Madness and memory loss could be a side effect of continued lsp usage[/me]

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Bird said:
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
ShellNZ said:
Is there one for LOR/LSP? ;)
Take a look at the link and you will see that both LOR and LSP are both there
I think the question was meaning, Is there one for 'the combination of' LOR/LSP? :D :D

You are only ever going to use one or the other. So cant see a reason for having both.

I know AAH really wants to get into LSP but I think he is still in the closet :D

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
AAH said:
[me=AAH]tries to remember the last lsp user that he saw in chat saying that they were about to install LOR. 100% sure that is was Superman a couple days ago. Madness and memory loss could be a side effect of continued lsp usage[/me]

I have a meet and greet this weekend and after we finish fluffing around with LOR for the newbies I'm going to show them how to do it properly.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Rectified thanks Ben. I keep adding channels so I forgot to add a signature. Mine is done using the latest code.