Control centre 2016

BoonDogs

I am self diagnosed with CLAP
Just finished building all the components to control my display for 2016. Now to start building controllers and sequencing

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 169
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 157

BoonDogs

David_AVD said:
Hard to tell what all the various bits are for ?

SLC 5/05 runs a 240vac santa running / luna park animation, which isn't synced to music. Then there's the power distribution board, an FPP, stereo amplifier and 10/100 switch. The PC sitting there is just to monitor the FPP and also runs the projection onto my garage roller door.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Looks good.
As there's 240V in that enclosure it's a requirement that you have an earth connection to both the enclosure and the door.

BoonDogs

Fing said:
mmmm, an AB SLC 505.... does the boss know you have that? lol 8) ::) :D

Haha what are you trying to say? :p got the processor and rack off a friend and built bits of it myself 8)

BoonDogs

AussieDoug said:
Very neat & tidy. Have you labeled all you cables & what does it do?

Should label all the cables! Just going off memory at the moment, its pretty easy stuff

BoonDogs

AAH said:
Looks good.
As there's 240V in that enclosure it's a requirement that you have an earth connection to both the enclosure and the door.

You can't see in the photos but there's an earth connection on the left to the enclosure

BoonDogs

battle79 said:
Looks like 30 24V outputs, question is what type of input do you use as I can't see this using E1.31?

Interested to know how this talks directly to FPP software?

This isn't actually connected to the FPP, it runs independently as its only an animation sequence. The entire program was written by me in RSLogix 500 using Ladder Logix, I can post some screenshots if you wish.

There are 32 24vdc outputs which go to a number of relays which switches the 240vac

AussieDoug

Full time elf
BoonDogs said:
AAH said:
Looks good.

You can't see in the photos but there's an earth connection on the left to the enclosure

I can see it in this close up.....

W3sMotmq

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
BoonDogs said:
Fing said:
mmmm, an AB SLC 505.... does the boss know you have that? lol 8) ::) :D

Haha what are you trying to say? :p got the processor and rack off a friend and built bits of it myself 8)

A friend eh? I get my "stuff" from "ebay" and before that I used to get them from "garage sales"...... :D
Cheers
Fing