1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Creating a Scheduled playlist

Discussion in 'HLS (Hinkle's Lighting Sequencer)' started by Madko, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Madko

Madko Full Time Elf

Im needing some help with setting my play list to start up.
    Under Output menu i went to create/modify show schedule. I filled in sunday to saturday (first line only) with start time and finishing time for my HLS sequence. Saved that.
    Now this is where im lost. How do i start that show schedule? Do i need to open a blank HLS program, go to play specific play list, select my file and select play per schedule and leave that dialogue box open? Do i need to tick any for the boxs, test show or write debug file for output??

Any advice would help.
    Cheers

2. Habbosrus

Habbosrus New house (again) 2017

Find Me On:
    This might help
    HLS scheduler
    I haven't tried the scheduler yet. I'm planning to use my Raspberry Pi, with HLS as a back up. Good luck

3. OP
    OP
    Madko

Madko Full Time Elf

Thanks for that. Howver as im running off a portable harddrive when i open up HLS and go to the output menu and select play show schedule it tells me that HLS is unable to open show schedule.

When i open HLS and want to open my sequence i go to File, open but then to open my file i have to cancel the pop up and open the file directly through the directory.

Anyway of make the scheduler open?

4. OP
    OP
    Madko

Madko Full Time Elf

Hey All,

Fixed! thanks for the HLS Sequencer link. I found that my issue was i was setting up a schedule within my program and then trying to run that from a blank HLS screen. The schedule needed to be all setup with a blank HLS and no data loaded. This was my issue.

Just in case anyone else has this issue/concern

Cheers