Creating Lyric Tracks (phonemes)

christmasdave

Full time elf
I've tried searching but can't seem to find an answer.

I may not be the best at creating sequences, but I am actually enjoying creating Lyric tracks :)

I was just wondering if there is an option to add phonemes from a toolbar? (similar to how we can drag effects onto the timeline)

I sometimes find that phonemes generated don't always quite match a word, or a word is dragged out with pitch changes and I want to add in an O or a U or an AI, etc to show mouth movement. Currently I have been going through the lyrics finding the phoneme I want, and then copy/paste it in, but It would be great if I could just have a toolbar that has all available phonemes which I can just select and drag to where I want it so I am not scrolling through a song trying to find the one I want.

Is this something that exists and I am just blind, or just keep doing it the way I am?
Any tips from people that have been creating Lyric tracks for a few years would be great too 😁

Kartman

New elf
Generous elf
My clunky way of doing it.

1. Right click on the nearest phenome, and select divide, and divide by two so you have the old phenome and a blank one.
2. On the blank one hold down the shift key and double click and then type in the phenome you want.

To get the list of phenomes I have previously printed the list out from a face model.

Gilrock

Full time elf
There's no toolbar for phoneme's. I normally click a nearby one and ctrl-c or copy it then right-click in the phoneme layer where you want it to go and select Paste.