custom made ball lights 700mm

burnt

Full time elf
4 custom ball lights are for auction on graysonline with pickup from nsw.
http://www.graysonline.com/lot/0090-5029479/gadgets/4x-custom-made-ball-lights
imagehandler.ashx

burnt

Full time elf
so much good stuff, 24volt motors and storage bins. only if it was in Vic

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
On our recent trip too queensland we always stay in coolangatta anyway they have these particular ball lights in the main street multi colured possibly rgb lights ?
My first thought was they wont last long as they are just above ground height (perfect for soccer kicking by thugs ) but on further inspection seemed very thick type of perspex possibly ? And well bolted down too concrete pads not sure how they will stand up to the queensland sun but will be interesting too see next visit ! Screenshot_2017-09-14-09-50-14-1.png

B_P_J

Full time elf
If they are like the ones I managed to score for a few of us here at ACL they look fantastic, check out some of my videos from last year and you will see them, mine are around 550mm and even then problem I have is storing them... lol

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Yes storage is a pest, but I ran 1 last year and may well add the second this year (Issue is I have limited locations for it). I had to make room in the shed to store them, and plan on looking at a better way to keep them from being damaged in the off-season

Jay.S

Full time elf
Crud! I had forgotten all about this! Well, someone else got lucky I guess...