Debug Problem

Noel Richards

Full time elf
Have tried getting into Xlights but keep getting this screen any ideas have tried check individual as well as all but shuts down.

Attachments

• Debug.docx
    193.6 KB · Views: 20

Noel Richards

Full time elf
keithsw1111 said:
You need to send us the zip file created so we can look into the problem and help you work around it.

Keith I am not that good on computers these days how do I find the Zip file so I can get it to you.

Noel

Noel Richards

Full time elf
lithgowlights said:
It should be in your xLights show directory

Thankyou for your help I have found 7 Zip files but none with the number quoted all from same date, I tried several times so would I use the 1st or last.

Regards
Noel

Noel Richards

Full time elf
keithsw1111 said:
Send us the one with the latest time stamp.

Keith find attached the file, also just to let you know that I will be down at Castle Hill Showground with my son he will be racing Radio Control Car on the night. If it is easier to check out my laptop I'm using. I forgot I run windows 10.

Regards
Noel

Attachments

• xLights_dbgrpt-9080-20170221T151740.zip
    32.6 KB · Views: 1

keithsw1111

Senior elf
I can see where but not why it is crashing. can we find a time when you can show me on zoom ... maybe i can find out what is going on then.

Noel Richards

Full time elf
keithsw1111 said:
I can see where but not why it is crashing. can we find a time when you can show me on zoom ... maybe i can find out what is going on then.

Keith
Do not know about zoom, not sure about your movements I know you have zoom later on but on Friday afternoon after 5.30pm will be at Castle hill showground with son with lap top as I can't race at the moment so you can see it up front.

Noel