Does LSP have a "Remove unused timings" option?

burner

Full time elf
I seem to remember being able to remove unused timings a while ago, but can't remember whether it was in LSP.

I've found today that while pasting in items from the patterns section, that sometimes nothing would paste, so I would try and try again until it pasted in. After several other edits, I decided to play back my file and noticed that all the empty pastes I had made actually ended up at the beginning of my sequence and made heaps of timing marks. I've since deleted the effects in that area but want to remove the dodgy timing marks.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Right click in Sequence
Interval toolbox
Clean intervals.

That should sort it all out for you

burner

Full time elf
Thanks for that Superman, I thought I saw it somewhere last year.
I tried it on one of my sequences, but didn't clean up the lines at all though, which is a bummer. In the area I was looking at, there is large blocks of on's and ramp downs only and I can see particular timing marks that can be removed because the previous timing mark has the same effect. I haven't quite worked out the manual removing timing mark method, because it seems to always remove a timing mark on either side of a selection (as opposed to being asked to remove a single timing mark (either on the left or right of a selection).