ECg P2 config issue

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
OK, Ive been at this one all day to no avail.

I have had to repair some of my strip and as such have used some GBR strip as opposed to the GRB that is on the rest of the windows.
My issue is in the P2 effect config.
Let me start by saying I have successfully configured the first 5 strings (Univ) on the P2, each having at least 1 or 2 RGB Conversions.

On String # 6 I have it configured for Uni 15, Start Slot 1, Pxl cnt 118.
I get the following results depending on the config setup.

#06A STart Pxl 1 Count 58 RGB -> GBR -

I then save and reboot, this generates on the main page "Unconsumed Pixels" against String 6 and only the first 58 Pixels actually light up.

next

#06A Start Pxl 1 Count 58 RGB -> GBR
#06B Start Pxl 59 Count 1 RGB -> GRB

#06A Start Pxl 60 Count 59 RGB -> GBR

After save and reboot main page says "Error - Effect Pixel Start/End Out Of Range"
[/size]
next
#06A Start Pxl 1 Count 58 RGB -> GBR
#06B Start Pxl 59 Count 60 RGB -> GRB

This generates no errors but the light conversion is incorrect after pixel 58 obviously.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Am I missing something here or is it a bug in the config page that only allows 2 conversions per string?[/font]

gerry

Senior elf
I believe that on the effects screen , if u use it, the sum of all lines should tally with your count on the main string config page.
Also , if u have strings after the sixth one, I think u should try ticking the remaining and configuring them to the default of your strings ie RGB.

ԆцряєсϮ

Senior elf
Thanks Gerry but I have that and still get the error
The issue seems to be the fact I have used 3 conversions? If I only use 2 its fine. but then the string is coloured wrong.
Below are screen shots of the issue

xjVpGimE

6grisZcq

fgb5d9Ep

interestingly the stats page thinks theres only 58 pxls on string 6

ab0J22GV

gerry

Senior elf
Hmmm , Cant see anything wrong. Perhaps Sheel or Superman can

Wonder why there is an 'N' against the 6 row on the first screen even though u have it ticked. You did save config on that screen before rebooting ?
Perhaps try ticking the 4th row on the effects page for the 6th bank ie the 0 , 0 one.
Or as u suggest merge into two rows with one pixel being incorrect colour.