Ever had one of those moments when you can't say anything

Habbosrus

Back again
Have you ever had one of those times when you receive some fantastic news and you just can't say anything or tell anyone??? All I can say right now is there are 2 amazingly proud parents of a young man completing high school this year. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Well, I'll let you in on part of the secret.............
???
???
???
???
???
???
I am one of the parents :D :D :D :D :D

Have I said too much already ::)

Habbosrus

Back again
As a proud (and obviously, very good looking :mad: ) Dad, I am itching to blurt out my news but have been sworn to secrecy until certain results have been released next week..... Whoops!
For those who are disputing my attractiveness, remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I was not beaten around the head and body with an ugly stick as a child. That came a little later.......and oh what a beating it must have been - haha.

Habbosrus

Back again
I can finally divulge the secret. Today we attended the official ceremony of the Board of Studies NSW where my son received his award for coming first in state in the HSC for Metals & Engineering. That's right, First in the State!!! I'm so proud of my son :D :D :D . We had to keep things quiet until after the ceremony as the HSC results are not released until tomorrow.
To top it off, we just returned home and our youngest, 15 yo, received his yearly report today and it's the best yet. He struggles a little with school but he got all B's and an A. :D :D :D
OUTSTANDING EFFORT boys.
Love ya's

mborg10

Michael Borg
Looks like someone's getting some metalwork done for next years show.
I can only imagine how proud you are. I was so proud when my son learnt how to eat food haha so I can only imagine how you feel.

scamper

Dedicated elf
Well done to your boys Habbosrus .
I understand you overwhelming joy.
I too am a proud parent.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Looks like he didnt get it from Dad :eek: ;) :D

But seriously congrats and i know how proud you must be feeling

Bird

LOR user
There are so many moments when its great to be a parent.
That is a good one.
Congratulations to your household as it takes everyone to accomplish these kinds of achievements.

mangoat

Full time elf
ohh my, thats great. good to see the kids excelling at being edumacated.
good job raising the kids and keeping their attention on the school work.

i found girls fairly early on and was like, who needs school, my girl can write stuff and fill out forms for me :) hehehe, but no, seriously, i didnt do well at school for various reasons, regret it a bit, but i have a job, a lovely wife and 1 kid so far.

good job habbosrus` kids.

regards
goat.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Congrats, I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I opened a letter to my wife and I stating that our son was chosen as Valedictorian when he was graduating 8th grade.

Way to go :)

-Blu

Habbosrus

Back again
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
What's your young fella planning for next year. More study or joining the workforce.
More study. University if all goes well. Definitely not like his old man. School wasn't my thing. I did well, just didn't like being there.