"EX-TER-MIN-ATE!"

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Has anybody noticed that Chatbot is really a Dalek, the mutilated descendent of the Kaleds of the planet Skaro. They fought the Time Lords (read ACL member) ending in the near destruction of both races. Regarded by the Mediator as his greatest ENEMY, Chatbot is hated and feared throughout the ACL Forum. Chatbots are the oldest and most frequent foes of the Mediator and have faced them several times in various ACL Forum re-builds and updates.

Although Chatbot seems robotic, it is in fact a cybernetic organism or cyborg, with a biological body encased in and supported by a protective outer shell of Dalekanium metal armour, armed and mobile. In this respect, Chatbot is somewhat similar to Superman: like him, the Chatbot's body is mutated so drastically from it's Kaled ancestors and has lost all humanoid appearance, save for one eye. Chatbots share user information using a sort of telepathic network known as ACL Chat and consistently disrupt users.

Anybody who notices suspicious Dalek like activity please report it here..... to be continued.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
tuppetsdad said:
Although Chatbot seems robotic, it is in fact a cybernetic organism or cyborg, with a biological body encased in and supported by a protective outer shell of Dalekanium metal armour, armed and mobile. In this respect, Chatbot is somewhat similar to Superman: like him, the Chatbot's body is mutated so drastically from it's Kaled ancestors and has lost all humanoid appearance, save for one eye. Chatbots share user information using a sort of telepathic network known as ACL Chat and consistently disrupt users.

That would just be Ryan :D

Robert

Apprentice elf
tuppetsdad said:
Chatbot is somewhat similar to Superman: like him, the Chatbot's body is mutated so drastically from it's Kaled ancestors and has lost all humanoid appearance

Wouldn't Chatbot be more similar to Bizzaro? Powerless without the yellow sun aka, "World Wide Web"

Sorry to rant. I cringed when I seen Chatbot and Superman in the same sentence.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
wow, Didn't know everyone hated chatbot and Superman.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
ѕυρєямαη said:

Me either. What did poor chatbot do?

Superman, well yeah, even my son though the cape, undies on the outside, and his ability to drink beer just by looking at a can were more than a little weird....

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
ѕυρєямαη said:

The real superman can leap tall buildings in a single bound, The ACL Superman can fall off buildings in a single slip

tuppetsdad

Funding & Tech Support
Just for clarification I don't hate Superman (he is a great guy and incredibly helpfull) just referring to his tendency to get injured.

Now I really want to see some creative comments - and yes I have been on the coffee but no more than normal. So over to you creative people!!!!