F16 v3 Falcon Problem.

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Hi guys; I have a problem with my v3 f16. it worked ok up until a week ago. Now when I turn it on all the pixeks on every channel turn on and stay white. I have tried running a test from both xlights and FPP with the same result, all pixels are solid white and they don't do anything else. I had a chat in the Xlights zoom room but no luck. Doea anyone have any idea what the problem could be. Also is there anyone in Australia who could fix the Falcon and would it be worth fixing. Thanks in advance.

Mellowcouple (Ron).

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Hi Kate, I tried the obvious ones, switch on and off, at the time I was only using 8 ports so tried the other 8 with the same problem. Checked to make sure the pixel strips were ok. Gave up and swapped the falcon out and replaced it with my spare f4 and tree works perfectly.

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Yep done a rest and updated the software for fpp. Yes I can acccess the web page ok but cant do anyting when on there.

vk3heg

Full time elf
Have you done a "Upload output" from xlights to refresh the controllers config?

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Ah ok havent tried that yet, will give it a go when I connect it up again. I am leaving it for a few days, just in case it got damp/wet.