F16V4 Losing time.....

rossg10

New elf
So I've noticed my show not starting on time the past 2 weeks. When I bring up the status page the controller time is always off from the actual time. The first picture is 1:16 AM the second picture is 1:16 PM. And it just kept losing time as the day goes on. I have to manually reset the time. Its connected to
wifi, and i have a battery installed. Any ideas?!?
IMG_1456.PNGIMG_1462.PNG

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Have you changed the battery? Where is the time coming from? Are you sure it is the falcon not starting on time? Do you use FPP or xSchedule to control your show?

rossg10

New elf
Ive changed the battery. The schedule is set for 6pm directly through the controller web interface, same place the time is from. Its on the status page and the setting page under time settings. It loses time every hour. For example, the show is supposed to start at 6pm, but it doesnt. I log into the web interface and the time on the controller says 5:30. I reset the time manully, show comes on. If I check the contoller status an hour later, instead of saying 7pm like I expect, it will say 6:50 for example. Check at 8pm and the controlle will say 7:45...etc...etc...