F16v4 Smart Receiver Issue

BazzaV

New elf
Hi Again all, Another issue (or sanity check) I hope someone can assist with, or see if I have a something incorrect (if I can explain it correctly).

Setup: F16v4 with differential expansion board and two smart receivers (third yet to be added). Configured to 16 local ports and 4 smart receivers chains. Smart boards set to 0, all DIP switches on.

Mega tree and spirals working off main board.
Dalek trees and hoops working off first smart receiver (plugged in to output A).
Nothing working off second smart receiver (plugged in to output B). (4 x Spiral trees and 4 x candy canes; 50 nodes on each prop).

Tested cat5 cable and all is correct with it. Dalek trees/hoops cable plugged in to output B and all works. Spirals and canes plugged in to output A and nothing. Running test mode via laptop wired to F16v4 all lights up except 2nd receiver props. Pressing test button on 2nd smart receiver also does not produce light output to props.

All power lights green across the receiver and power distro board. Is there possibly anything else I can try before swapping out the receiver board with a spare I have?

Thanks,
Barrie.

BazzaV

New elf
I did think that but I am not running a chain. Individual boards connected to each output. My setup is page 9 of that document.

BazzaV

New elf
With the new day brings wisdom, or perhaps just showing my mistakes from the day before :unsure:. Found the issue this morning. Seem the cable I was using for the first prop was in fact an end cable. Data doesn't go in the data out end O_O. I have now removed the green wire so I don't make the same mistake again.

All sorted now. Thanks all.