Face animation in HLS just got even easier

DanJ

Full time elf
I guess I need to get going and start learning how to use HLS..... Weather has been just too good this spring to stay inside so far!!!

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
It's blocked for me both at home and at work. Can't help with any reasons why though.

When you try and play the video it says

"This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
None of the little kids in your area are going to want to go to bed. Unless it is at your place of course. That is going to put a smile on a lot of little faces. I can here the WOW's now.

gerry

Senior elf
Hi,

Besides the software and programming , what is the hardware/setup that this consists of ie do you already have a link to how this is put together ? It looks great ! Maybe one day...

Habbosrus

Back again
What you see in the video is my new set up for 2014. The tall matrix represents my 2d 12 string x 30 pixel ray tree from last year. That was my first foray into face animation. This year I am adding a few things, including the horizontal matrix that consists of 20 strings of 75 pixels. I intend to run it using an e6804 or 2 (haven't decided 1 or 2 yet). If you would like more details (like the rest of the set up) let me know. I'm happy to help in any small way I can. Last year was my very first year and I'm learning all the time. Lucky for me there are some very talented, friendly & helpful people here on ACL.

gerry

Senior elf
Are you attending the Sydney mini ? If yes , then I will catch up with you there.

Too ambitious for this . my first year , but I would love to know how this is put together.

Habbosrus

Back again
Hey Gerry, I'm planning to attend the mini on he Sunday. It's not too hard. This is only my second year and its quite a basic set up.

Boof63

Senior elf
Great job Habby, you really just keep getting better and better, just like ShellNZ. You guys set a high benchmark which I am happy to try and get to!!. So thanks for the inspiration and ideas we can all borrow!

cheers Boof63 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)