Closed Falcon F16v2 E1.31 pixel controller 2016 buy CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Jan 31, 2016

gerry

Senior elf
Hello

For those considering expansion boards , Dave (Sean has posted here on another thread) has just posted plans for an F16v2 differential expansion board which will allow connection of satellite 16 or 32 3-wire strings up to hundreds of feet away. The 16/32 strings are in addition to the 16 strings that can be driven from main board.

So you may wish to consider waiting for that instead if applicable to what you plan to use the expansion boards for.

sorry daryl, can i put a maybe on the expansion board... will definitely get the main board though...

i apologise for that.

will try to pay in the next couple of weeks...

cheers

Boomer#6

No magic smoke yet!!
gerry said:
Hello

For those considering expansion boards , Dave (Sean has posted here on another thread) has just posted plans for an F16v2 differential expansion board which will allow connection of satellite 16 or 32 3-wire strings up to hundreds of feet away. The 16/32 strings are in addition to the 16 strings that can be driven from main board.

So you may wish to consider waiting for that instead if applicable to what you plan to use the expansion boards for.

Definitely waiting for the Differential Expansion boards and long distance receivers being developed. Will solve my distance from controller issues without using multiple null pixels....exciting news :p

darylc

404 darylc not found
Please note that the differential expansion boards will not become part of this bulk buy.

I expect, but do not promise that I will run a buy for them at some point in the future.

Richie4540

Full time elf
Daryl, please put me down for 1 control board, although I am away from home until the 24th, I will organise payment after I return.

Regards Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.