Closed Falcon F16v2 E1.31 pixel controller 2016 buy CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Jan 31, 2016

smeighan

Dedicated elf
Bravado; Dave Pitts is the creator of all the falcon boards. He works for a company in el segundo, California (hence the 310 area code), though he lives in falcon, Colorado. If you are in the USA you should buy boards from his site http://pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php. If you are in Australia, New Zealand and surrounding areas you would get the board from darylc (who gets his supply from Dave).

bravado67

New elf
smeighan said:
Bravado; Dave Pitts is the creator of all the falcon boards. He works for a company in el segundo, California (hence the 310 area code), though he lives in falcon, Colorado. If you are in the USA you should buy boards from his site http://pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php. If you are in Australia, New Zealand and surrounding areas you would get the board from darylc (who gets his supply from Dave).
Did I order the wrong board by using he other site ? I wanted the newer board with expansion pack.

Ron

smeighan

Dedicated elf
No, same board but you are ordering from an Australian site. How will u get it to california. ? If in the us, order from dave, he is the usa source ( also the creator of the board). Darylc, maybe you can post daves link with a note for usa customers to order from there?

bravado67

New elf
smeighan said:
No, same board but you are ordering from an Australian site. How will u get it to california. ? If in the us, order from dave, he is the usa source ( also the creator of the board). Darylc, maybe you can post daves link with a note for usa customers to order from there?

Well that puts a wrench in things. I'll have to figure this out.

Ron

bravado67

New elf
smeighan said:

I sent Dave a message asking for assistance. I am surprised it let the order go through with my address being in the USA. Shipping was only $14.

dpitts

Apprentice elf
All US orders must be placed at PixelController.com/store. Please do not order from here if you are in Canada or USA only if you live in AUS or NZ. Just curious who told you the shipping was $14.00 from Australia to USA

David Pitts

bravado67

New elf
dpitts said:
All US orders must be placed at PixelController.com/store. Please do not order from here if you are in Canada or USA only if you live in AUS or NZ. Just curious who told you the shipping was $14.00 from Australia to USA

David Pitts

David, Nobody told me this. It was on the invoice I received in my email. I think everyone knows $14 shipping from Australia to USA would be absurd. Is there anything I need to do to resolve this?

Ron

CLXSV

New elf
Sir
I like to Join Group buy
I need one F16V2 and its Expansion Board with ribbon cable ,
Let me know more about it ,
Thank you

darylc

404 darylc not found
CELIX said:
Sir
I like to Join Group buy
I need one F16V2 and its Expansion Board with ribbon cable ,
Let me know more about it ,
Thank you

Hi Celix,

The way for people outside of USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand to buy, is to sign up to a US reshipping service such as www.shipito.com and then purchase via http://pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php and get it shipped to the reshipper.

Hope this helps.

Daryl

Status
Not open for further replies.