Falcon pi player question

scamper

Dedicated elf
I have finally got my fpp working and plugged into my control network and am having some issues, which will most likely have a simple solution.

I have 2 falcon f16s and have mapped them with 20 universes each
F16a is set at universe 101 to 120 (101-104 are for dmx out)
f16b is set to universe 201 to 220 (201-204 are for dmx out)
This was done for ease of reference and all the channels work fine through vixen 3

Trouble starts when I try and map it through the Pi
I mucked around and managed to get the first f16 working, but cannot get the second one going.
I did see that the addressing is absolute, Does that mean if the first f16 universe 101 is start channel 1, then the first universe in f16b universe 201 then must be 51200 or something like that?

JPB

Full time elf
Yes.
I sequence in Vixen and then export to fpp and vixen produces a channel numbering scheme for me that I then enter into fpp. The channel numbers rise with each new universe starting where the previous one finished irrespective of if it is a new controller or not.

scamper

Dedicated elf
Thanks for that.
I was trying to understand what people kept saying about vixen outputting a numbering scheme, but it was going in one ear and out the other so to speak.

The answer is when I convert to an fseq file, Vixen also spits out a log file that has the channels listed on it.
I opened up the doc and it all became clear.
I used that log and inputted all the numbers into the pi and it now all works.