Falcon pixel controller reshipping (shipping forwarder from US)

Marko

New elf
Hi all,
I am new to this hobby and wondering if anyone knows if there is a controller anywhere for sale?

I need to get my display setup and tested....
All the hardware and programming is done but I have not been able to source a controller.

Thanks in advance

B4IGO

Apprentice elf
I'm also after a controller! Is the next group buy the only option for us in Australia?

cheers,
Mike

darylc

404 darylc not found
I'm also after a controller! Is the next group buy the only option for us in Australia?

cheers,
Mike

The other option is to buy from pixelcontroller.com and use a re-shipper to get it to Australia. The downside to that is if you have any problems with it you will need to pay to ship it to/from the US again.

WesternLights

New elf

cheers,
Mike
Hi @B4IGO, I have also been looking t getting a Falcon controller. I contacted pixelcontroller.com and asked how I would go about getting one before end of January 2018 so I can play with it. They suggested the best method for me if I want it before end of January was to set up an account with a re-shipper like shipito.com. It looks like it will cost around $80-100 for postage.
I was thinking we could combine orders to split freight but I am in Adelaide so that makes it hard to organise so I am still finding a way.
If I find a better method to get one, I will let you know.

B4IGO

Apprentice elf
Thanks guys! Appreciate the responses!!

I do visit Adelaide from time to time as my family is still over there, so that’s certainly not out of the question @WesternLights! Next time I’ll be back will be the Easter week/weekend though. If that’s the most economical way for a few of us to get hold of one a bit earlier, then that sounds great to me!

Otherwise I assume there will be a group buy next year with similar delivery time frames to this year...

I have a lot of learning to do between now and next xmas, but figure it’s better to start as early as possible!!

Matthew Thompson

Santa's Little Helpers
Hi @B4IGO, I have also been looking t getting a Falcon controller. I contacted pixelcontroller.com and asked how I would go about getting one before end of January 2018 so I can play with it. They suggested the best method for me if I want it before end of January was to set up an account with a re-shipper like shipito.com. It looks like it will cost around $80-100 for postage.
I was thinking we could combine orders to split freight but I am in Adelaide so that makes it hard to organise so I am still finding a way.

I'm keen for a bulk order for 2018 and the earlier the better. I am in Perth. Want time to play with it and always seem to lose time throughout the year and end up in a mad dash at the end of the year.

Bryan H

Bryan
I use shopmate from austpost and it costs me $27 to get it sent to Australia..

Gian Piero

New elf
I had the same problem myself, from America did not ship to Italy and via shipito I managed to get me to deliver my first falcon controller in Italy!
the service offered is excellent and very fast. Keep in mind that the price is not cheap ... but the goods arrive fast and complete.

Gian Piero