Falcons are now for sell at Aus.PixelController.com

thewanderingpine

Full time elf
Looks like they've just started shipping. Got the AusPost notification last night.

Last edited:

burto51

Full time elf
Generous elf
So as there is no stock you cannot order an F16v3 ?; just tried clicked on the "add to cart" nothing happened. Must be too early to order yet.

Or is there a secret process ?

Will try later maybe a month or so.

BooY

Topper Man
So as there is no stock you cannot order an F16v3 ?; just tried clicked on the "add to cart" nothing happened. Must be too early to order yet.

Or is there a secret process ?

Will try later maybe a month or so.
Click the more details and you'll see its out of stock currently

burto51

Full time elf
Generous elf
Thanks did that and saw that response, however one would think that there would be a process whereby future customers could place an order or indicate interest for an item to assist the supplier to forecast demand and hence supply.

Katekate

Senior elf
he doesn't want to take pre-orders until he knows for sure he is getting product. so once the product is on the way he can open pre-orders for just the quantity he has coming.

Kavee

New elf
Hi David, any indication on the availability of F16V4 and F48V4 in Australian store?

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi David, any indication on the availability of F16V4 and F48V4 in Australian store?

@Kavee F16v4 has been orderable in the AU store for weeks or months untli the last week or so. Right now the only thing orderable is F48 (non v4). I asked David last week, no ETA on more v4's.

Kavee

New elf
@Kavee F16v4 has been orderable in the AU store for weeks or months untli the last week or so. Right now the only thing orderable is F48 (non v4). I asked David last week, no ETA on more v4's.
Thanks for the info Darylc, I managed to pre-order one F16V4 last week, and asked about the future availability from David and waiting response. Since you didn't get an ETA, I wouldn't hope much different.

Time2see

New elf
Hi guys, just starting out after going nuts inside the house with LEDS....
Is there no controllers available at the moment for purchase?
Any idea on when they will be back in stock?

Kavee

New elf
I just saw few items are back in Aus store!
If you are okay with F48 (white board), then that's available with the matching receivers to by as we speak.

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
Hi David, I am trying to order a PiCap from the Oz store and it says they are in stock, and I get the following error "No payment method is available for use at this time".

Edit: Spoke with DP and he was able to get the issue fixed

Last edited: