Falcons are now for sell at Aus.PixelController.com

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
thank you will order as soon as available in OZ
Just to be clear, this thread is advising that Falcon now ships direct to Australian customers. There are no more bulk buys or local vendors in Aus to purchase from (unless sold 2nd hand)
So, no need to wait, you can order now :)

Cherie & Wayne

New elf
When you checkout on the website shipping is automatically added. You select how you wish to pay, I used PayPal. I then received an email explaining that my order will be shipped to me in April by Australia Post from their Australian address. I am assuming from this that they are bulk shipping product over then it being re-distributed from that point (speculation only). It was super easy to place and pay for my order, shipping was $15 US for F48 and matching complete set of smart receivers plus a couple extras for spares/backup.

Lucas2655

New elf
Hi. Will the 4 port smart receivers be available for Australian deliveries?

Lucas2655

New elf
Thanks peeps. Sorry, but I have another dumb question: will the kulp version run off my F16V3?

Kazza

New elf
Hey guys, is it really $11.50 + Tax to ship to Aus? I emailed David Pitts November last year and it was $80 US for shipping.1618480946466.png

Kazza

New elf
Finally able to get these products at a reasonable price! Best news today.

Elliott2705

New elf
Nothing this year though (Unless I get donated more pixels :D).

I quickly looked on the website. I could probably email David and arrange something.
I emailed David earlier in the year and he said "we may sell to NZ soon". I'll email again once the F16V4 is available but I guess if more kiwis are interested he will enable it. Otherwise I'll have to use YouShop.

Klight

New elf
Falcon Controllers and Accessories are now for sell at PixelController.com. Australians now have the option to purchase Falcon products at PixelController.com. Please note we need time to stock our Australian shipping location as product will ship via AUS Post from within Australia to keep shipping cost down. We expect shipments to start going out in mid to late April. Due to Australian regulations regarding safety certifications we will not be offering Ready To Run controllers to Australian customers.

Thanks
David Pitts
Looking to buy one. Does these work work ws2815 12v leds?