Falcons are now for sell at Aus.PixelController.com

Kapiti Kings

New elf
Has anyone got any information on when PixelControllers will open back up for Australian (NZ) orders?
all I need this year is 2 packs of Famps (as I over stocked controllers last time). but i cant create an account.
Surely it would have been better to keep the Aussie side open with it saying its on back order, that way David would have known how much demand there was for each product?

paullyxmas76

Full time elf
Has anyone got any information on when PixelControllers will open back up for Australian (NZ) orders?
all I need this year is 2 packs of Famps (as I over stocked controllers last time). but i cant create an account.
Surely it would have been better to keep the Aussie side open with it saying its on back order, that way David would have known how much demand there was for each product?
David put a post out yesterday in regards to selling the falcon products...it can be read on his facebook page here...

David Pitts Update on Falcon Products

BazzaV

New elf
Does anyone use a shipping forwarder to order these now that the Aus shipping isn't an option (at this time)? If so which do you use.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Does anyone use a shipping forwarder to order these now that the Aus shipping isn't an option (at this time)? If so which do you use.
?? You can order to Australia on their website again.

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
I get "Error: None of your chosen carriers deliver to the address you have selected" when I get to the payment section. I have also tried my work address in another state and and same error.

BazzaV

New elf
Had the above and also get an error when putting in my Australian postcode when using the guest checkout, even though Australia is a county option..

edit: Tried again and it worked ???? Order submitted

Last edited:

Croydon Lights

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
Hi,

Sorry for the delays. I have only a few orders left to ship that were smaller orders for one of two pieces. I have sent an email to those customers expaining the delay. We are in process of shipping product to AUS so we can distribute locally. I have stopped orders from Australia until we have stock in Australia to make shipping faster. Do not want upset customers when shipping is delayed longer than promised.

Thanks David
Hi David
Are you posting to Australia or not as your site still will not accept an Australian post code

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi David
Are you posting to Australia or not as your site still will not accept an Australian post code
He is.

Try entering your country/state before your postcode. I placed an order Ok on the weekend.

thewanderingpine

Full time elf
I had an issue where I couldn’t checkout as a *guest* to Australia. But it worked nicely if I setup an account first.

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
It didn't like my postcode either and I tried one for NSW and one for QLD both as a guest and through my login.

darylc

404 darylc not found
I found a workaround - if you get the incorrect postcode thing, refresh the page, press guest checkout and it will still have your address there but it will work this time.

Stkilda123

Apprentice elf
Still can't get it to work, if i try as a guest is says i'm already registered, and then back to square one

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
I think it it just blocked on some products. I was trying to purchase some of the smart receivers (v1) and it wouldn't accept the post code. I then selected the new F16v4 and it would accept the post code.

Stkilda123

Apprentice elf
I think it it just blocked on some products. I was trying to purchase some of the smart receivers (v1) and it wouldn't accept the post code. I then selected the new F16v4 and it would accept the post code.
Well that's no good, cause that's what i'm trying to buy