Firmware reset for ECG-P2?

drdnva

New elf
Is there someway to reset the firmware on a ECG-P2? I was trying to update the firmware from v2.5 to v2.7. The update seemed to take but when I rebooted I can not reconnect to the P2. I have tried the my set IP 192.168.1.50 and the default 10.10.10.10 but can not now ping either address. Have I completed blown up this P2?

drdnva

New elf
I'm trying to connect via the Ethernet port. Is there an alternate way to connect to the P2? The 2 links shown only show how to set the power settiings jumpers and how to configure the UBL via the Ethernet. My issue is that I can not seem to get an Ethernet connection. Thanks

drdnva

New elf
Also tried connecting via a USB cable and the PIC32 Bootloader App but keep getting the message "USB device with VID=0x4D8 and PID=0xF7FC not found". If I delete the default VID & PID and hit connect with those blank I get "USB Device VID= 0x111 and PID= 0x4224DF not found". How do I find the VID and PID for an ECG-P2?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
ok come into chat tonight and have team viewer ready on your computer and I will see if I can get it going for you as what I have read you are trying to do things that do not need to be done. UBL is all that should have been needed

drdnva

New elf
Sorry I missed the chat session. Just saw your posting. I'm in the US in the Eastern Time Zone. What is a good time to try again. Thanks