First 2811 Pixel test

marsh28

Apprentice elf
I finally bit the bullet this year and went to e1.31. Prior to that I used LOR controllers with DMX floods. This is the first test of a sequence I'm doing for Halloween. Because the floods aren't hooked up yet, the display is a bit barren. However, it gives an idea of how the pixels are going to be integrated into this year's display. A e682 controller is running the lights on the house.

[SIZE=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfacjrNUTI[/SIZE]

NOTE: Just saw that one of the pixels in the 4th vertical strip isn't working. Just checked my config out and noted that I had assigned two pixels the same address. Thank God. Would have sucked pulling that down and reworking it.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Looks great. My daughter ( 8 ) came in when I was half way through watching it and she said wow that's great. So there's the seal of approval.

What's the name of the song. I thought it was great for Halloween.

There was something funny happening with the colour in the top right at the very end. Looked blue when everything else was red. I'd only worry about it if you're a perfectionist. It took me three goes to be convinced it was happening so it's not very noticeable. As I said, the display is fantastic, just pointing it out as I sort of thought you were looking for feedback.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
I bet they don't show that film clip on Rage. Not a good one if there's little kids in the room.