First time caller long time listener... :-p

Josh B

New elf
Hey All,

Josh from SE QLD. I spent a bit of last year getting home automation setup around the home, while i'm constantly expanding that, my attention has turned to my simple and now somewhat ineffective christmas lights display.

I have a number of 3 pin icicles that i really want all running off the same controller (i was thinking in parallel to avoid LONG daisy chains) so i can have them run the same pattern for the whole length (i run them along the gutter line continuously but have 3 warts/controllers).

Ive also got a couple of inflatables on the front lawn. I control all of the lights with z wave modules so they turn on at sunset etc, so timers aren't an issue... i just really want to start making it look profesh... and maybe look at rope lights on the roof line next...

But my first project would be to join these bloody icicles in parallel...

CHeers,
Josh

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL Josh.
Have a read of the 101 manual, browse the forums and join in the chat room or zoom sessions if you have any questions.
Also make sure you can get to the QLD mini meet up to get some hands on experience with other people’s creations and controllers etc.