funny

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Has anyone ever noticed no should say commented how xmas lights slow down motorists in your street much better than extremely expensive speed humps that council provides. Have noticed even during the day putting lights up people need to slow down see whats happening even the bus driver slows down . So yes think its funny we maybe saving lives lowering the death road toll in Australia with xmas lights.we live in a semi rural town and dont have speed humps do have lots of speeding motorists. Haha not during xmas periods. But yes our government decided we needed a bus service and have a empty bus drive down our street every hour .post replies guys

mborg10

Michael Borg
I had perfectly law abiding drivers drive past my place. I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the 6 patrol cars and divi van parked on the side of the road enjoying my show, but everyone was so well behaved.

the grinch

Yes michael that would slow them down for sure and fing if there was a nudist colony here would bring traffic to a stop I reckon

Bird

LOR user
It's 55 MPH in front of my house, and yes, folks slow down and even stop to see what's going on.
I am actually in the process of creating a parking area down by the road for safety reasons.

the grinch

Thats not nice my crazy light lady. was going say maybe its that crazy xmas light people are very attractive and others need to slow down and perve. Ah yes I think thats it

the grinch

Haha mark we got a room as we are married and she snores so maybe should get separate rooms