Gap in Arch when using Spiral Effect

toy4x4

New elf
I am working on a few arches I did not get to now that the season is over. I have them working correctly with a SanDevice 6804 and xLights with most effects. I had read that to have a rotating candy cane looking effect I should use the spiral effect and it works for the most part.. Attached is the issue I see where I have a three pixel gap when using the Spiral effect and this starts when you first start the effect. So it rotates from the left to the right and the first three pixels as it starts are off (gap size changes depending on my settings for the spiral). I do not get this gap when using Galaxy, Plasma, etc effect. The single strand effect I cannot get it to come close to what I want whereas I am close to achieving it with the spiral effect.

Any idea why I get this three pixel gap? It does not matter which arch I do this on. I have also included my SanDevice and xLight network/layout settings also. Based on the other effects working correctly, I do not know why it could be one of the network or device settings though. Each Arch has 143 pixels.

Attachments

• xLights Layout.jpg
    xLights Layout.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 6804 Settings.jpg
    6804 Settings.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 17
  • xLights network.jpg
    xLights network.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Pixel Gap.jpg
    Pixel Gap.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 19

toy4x4

New elf
So for example if I had 144 pixels and 12 spirals it would be good?

BTW, where do you get the pixel count graphic in your signature.

Derf

am now a 5v hypocrite
2018-01-09_07-37-15.gif