G'day from Dan in Chelsea, Vic

G’day all – I’m Daniel living in Chelsea, Vic. Xmas 2021 will be my first light show. I’m an electrical/electronics engineer by training, father of 3 little ones and trying to bring some Christmas cheer to our suburb!!

I’ve got myself a Kulp K8-B, about 1600 regulated nodes, tools, PSUs, wire, some coro on the way and just about every other bit piece & tool recommended on this and other forums. I have about 20hrs of XLights learning under my belt with a 3D layout done and a bitty/confused fledgling sequence started.

Really love what I’ve found here in the Aus xmas lighting forum and look forward to being able to learn and contribute more after my first year.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 17

cdjazman

Full time elf
Welcome aboard. I am in Apendale Gardens....Glad to have another local in the area. Look forward to coming and checking it out this year.

Awsome / will definately do the rounds and check out your show in Dec too. Had a look at Thunderstruck - awsome song to sequence to! Great job.

Welcome to ACL from another SE Victorian :)
Cheers! Still just looking around the forum and all over the Facebook page etc learning ... My hardware orders should start coming in over the next week or two - I'm sure glad I started planning, learning and designing early (ish) in the year!!

mudgutz75

New elf
Lol. Know the feeling. My orders should be coming in soon too. :) I'm eager to get a display together ready for this year. Looking forward to seeing your setup when it's ready.