G'day from lower Auckland (upper coomera) gold Coast Australia!!

Bigwillystyle

New elf
Hi guys..

Just popped onto the forum for a bit of learning.
I've just started my display and have been collecting lights each year.. I had always wondered how some of these displays were done. I'm coming from a 12v background as working in car audio for the last 14 years and DJ on and off for much the same.. I'm really looking forward to learning how to set up some impressive looking display so I can take my display and possibly help some others take ot up a notch!!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, lots of great information and members to help you on your way to a great display in 2017. First download the ACL101 lighting manual as this will help you with the fundamentals of the hobby

https://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,1889.0.html

StuartW

Apprentice elf
Welcome to ACL, make sure you drop into chat and ask questions. There are plenty willing to help with this ADDICTION :D

Upper Coomera hey, please tell me you don't live near Candy Cane Lane.

Make sure you keep an eye out for the QLD mini meet early next year as its a great way to get info overload.

I'm in Parkwood so if you want to have a look at a full RGB display I'm more than happy to show you around the setup, PM me if you want my address.

Stuart

Bigwillystyle

New elf
Candy cane Lane is just down the road I'm just getting started.. Kids are 2 and 8 months.. I'm a tech sorta guy so playing with more complicated stuff looks like fun!! Definitely keen to have a chat and learn more!!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

jjBrisvegas

New elf
Ditto from me - except I am at the other end of Lower Aukland (the older dodgy bit). Looking forward to a great display 2017 and am overwhelmed by the information and support...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk