G'day from S.A

wingie

New elf
hi all.. just wanted to start with "what a great forum".i hav found so much info... im so gratefull.. any way im scott i recently brought a lor 16 channel 240v controler and 36 sets of 240v lights...we allways put up lights at christmas.. but this is a whole new level... you hav to start somewhere.. thanks ACL

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Have a read of the 101 manual, also jump on chat & have a listen. Ask lots of questions as there is alot of useful knowledge here waiting for you

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome59.gif

wingie

New elf
Doug said:
Have a read of the 101 manual, also jump on chat & have a listen. Ask lots of questions as there is alot of useful knowledge here waiting for you
I sure hav and its now my new bible.. :)

adski

Dave Brown
Just checked your location - I rode past your place a couple of weeks ago on the TDU Challenge Tour.

Welcome to ACL

Dave

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
mwhahaha, another South Australian... welcome aboard..

If you can make the trip up from Victor way, be sure to come to the mini (when we lock in a venue)

wingie

New elf
adski said:
Just checked your location - I rode past your place a couple of weeks ago on the TDU Challenge Tour.

Welcome to ACL

Dave
thanks guys.... probly seen ya dave..lol.. hopeing to make it to the adelaide mini.

Karob

Let there be Light!
Welcome to the ACL Wingie

Great to see another South Aussie infected with CLAP.

I too started with a 240v AC LOR board after watching Christmas Lights videos on youtube, since then have added more and more each year as CLAP takes over.

The mini will be a great place to learn, look forward to meeting you then.