G'Day from SA

Luke81

Supa Sparktrician
G'Day every one

been trolling the forums and chat for a while now thought I better do a noobie thread
I'm a sparky and I live on yorke peninsula in SA.

so I was really impressed with all the flashy lights and music and thought I would join in as the town I live in 90% of the houses have lights up every xmas so I thought I need to step it up a notch ;)

so I bought a J1sys ECG-P12S some power supplies and some WS2811 pixel strings and a switch to have a play
so bring on xmas looking forward to seeing all the light shows this year.

and sorry in advance for all the noob questions hahaha

Cheers
Luke

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Welcome to SA luke, an welcome to ACL.
Ask any questions you like as were all here to help you learn.

have you designed how you want your house to look ? ?
or seen the different type of objects we build ? ?

there is also the Video gallery here if you want to see everyone latest show's for new great idea's

Boof63

Senior elf
Welcome to ACL. Live up the road Luke in Kadina, so if you have some questions only a local call,
PM if you need any info. Great joint here for help and info , so enjoy
Cheers Boof63 ;)

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome59.gif

Karob

Let there be Light!
Officially welcome to ACL Luke

As you would have already seen a great bunch of people on here with lots of advice to help you on your way.

Great to see another South Aussie here, If you get a chance to come to the big smoke for the Mini you will gain a lot of hands on knowledge and make some great friends.

B_P_J

Full time elf
Congrats on finding the greatest resource on the Internet when it comes to anything Christmas lights, Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here, if your ever stuck pop on in too chat and fire away any question you have, most of the guys here, well scratch that... all of the guys here are always willing to help out where they can and no question is ever silly.
Brad