Give your best wishes, prayers to oldmanfathertime1000

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I thought i would share some very devistating news regarding one of our members, oldmanfathertime1000
Many would know oldman (Sully) from the chat rooms and his jovial outlook and witty charm.
He has been battling Lung Cancer for the past few months and appears that he may be loosing the battle with maybe only a few weeks left. This is extremely sad news and hope he still has some fight left.

Everyone who he touches along his journey in life will always remember him for the gentle, fun loving and giving person he is.

So please give your best wishes as the battle is never over until the last breath is taken and I know Sully is a fighter.
So defy those doctors and fight hard

My thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family

Here is a videos of his antics which shows his sense of humour

OMFT Gang Nam Style on Vimeo

AussieDoug

Full time elf
My thoughts & prayers are with you. I hope you get to spend all your time with family & loved ones over the next few weeks.
Doug

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Sully keep up the fight my families prayers and best wish go out to you and your family.

Ron and Michelle (mellowcouple).

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Everyone who knows Sully will have seen the below video. For the period of time that he was a very regular entertainer in chat and he made sure that everyone saw it. Keep up the battle Sully. I was a bit gutted when told yesterday that you may only have weeks to live. You have been such a vibrant ACL member and I am sure that you have been a huge part of your local community and also family. Miss seeing you in chat mate and I really hope that I continue seeing you there for years to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN2fhFSmSP4

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thoughts are with you & your family OMFT. A real asset to the ACL community.

Habbosrus

Back again
Hey OMFT, my thoughts are with you and your family. I believe in the power of positive thoughts & all mine are heading your way.

Devo

Apprentice elf
The thoughts and prayers of the whole ACL community are with you Sully. Thank you for your generosity, humor and your willingness to help others. You have been and will always remain a very much loved and valued member of this community.

God Bless

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
What can i say, skully could allways twist something around an make it funny.
His video's an witty charm allways won over the ladys.
You will defiantly be missed here at ACL an by anyone that ever met you.
He might be half way in the grave but knowing skully he's thinking of a new Halloween scare.
Keep fighting an enjoy the time you have left.

P.s. time to stop chasing the young females.
Your Spirt will allways live here at ACL