Greetings from Philadelphia (US)

Justin Geller

New elf
I just got into LED lighting for a small work project and now I'm obsessed. I'm scaling up to some larger installations and this site is like Mecca for lighting. Can't wait to dig into these forums for advice and resources. I'm mostly using this stuff for work but, you all have inspired me so much, I'm installing some lights on my house now!

Justin

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hi Justin & welcome to ACL!
Don't let the name fool you, there are a number of US based members on here who may be able to help with locally sourced products and supplies.
If you haven't read the 101 manual yet be sure to check it out as it may cover topics you have not considered as yet for your display.
if you have any questions, post a forum thread or you can always jump into chat, there's always someone around pretty much 24/7 :)
Cheers, Graham

kinglights

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL.. heaps of people here that can help answer questions.. You should first read the 101 Manual.. great deal of info..should really help you get started

Justin Geller

New elf
The first thing after creating an account I did was read that manual, (virtual) cover to cover! It's incredible and I wish I would have found it months ago. It would have saved me a lot of research time.