Greetings from sunny California

seefromspace

New elf
Very new in this Christmas light business. I did make a LOR 16 channel tree last Christmas. I am very interested in designing with LED's but not necessarily just using the pre made smart LED strings. Would like to design more free form light displays. If anyone has been to Disneyland here in California during the last year ( or may visit this year) you will be treated to an amazing parade called Paint the Night parade where the LED is used in amazing ways. Anyway need a lot of help with the technology.

i13

Dedicated elf
The smart strings are the pixels which can give you individual control over the colour and brightness of each light. You can get these made with custom lengths and spacings plus you can cut and join them to suit your purpose.

It is possible to include other types of lights in the same setup.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, lots of great help and information to help you on your way, and you can also use the chat channel for even more direct help

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome! Not sure where you're located exactly. Just North of Santa Barbara here. Glad to see others from California aboard. Chat is always a good place to learn and ask questions. Definitely take a good long look at the ACL101! Lots of helpful people here

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome53.gif