Greetings

wh2005

New elf
I'm a Brit currently living in northern California. After lurking for a while, I finally took the plunge into holiday lights and ordered the components to made up a small holiday display from HolidayCoro. I took advantage of their sale, so I won't actually get the kit for 6 months. Still it gives me plenty of time to get into xLights. However, after a week of pottering around in xLights, I can see that 2 faces, 4 arches and a megatree just aren't enough and already thinking about how to extend my display. Common sense is currently prevailing, so I'll be working with what I have currently ordered and get to the point where I have a clue before taking that leap. It also give me the opportunity to get buy-in from the missus, and avoid terminal ear ache :)
This site is great, and I've already learned a lot by osmosis. No doubt, I'll questions when I start assembling my display, but I'm sure I will find the answers here.

TerryK

Retired Elf
Welcome to ACL. If you have not yet, I suggest downloading and reading the ACL 101 Manual. There are also the other sections for design ideas and help for any problems you encounter. These are all searchable. There is also the Chat Room where questions can be asked or just for a conversation.