International Guanghouz Mini.. 23-26 Feb

multicast

Senior elf
Matt said:
if your paying for airfares and accommodation, im up for it.

Um, was serious here. IF anyone really does want to turn up, and go to the biggest blinky thing you'll ever see, let me know, we can have a few drinks somewhere in Guanghouz. Accomodation in Gunahouz is'nt too expensive, ( $70/night will get you somerhing responsible ) food is cheap as the leds are, getting there is'nt so bad, Southern China fly direct to Guanghouz from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
I would like to do it via HkG so the wife can visit relatives while I go to china
I have friends in HKG that can help with Shenzhen/Guanghouz as well as he goes there all the time.
Plus we have a small office there.

How far is it from HKG?

The other thing is I would want to do this later in the year.... February may be too soon to ask for time off or get a visa

Thanks

Vic

multicast

Senior elf
bluzervic said:
How far is it from HKG.

From HKG, you can get to Guanhouz on the hi speed train in about 90 minutes. Its the easiest way.

The other thing is I would want to do this later in the year.... February may be too soon to ask for time off or get a visa

Timing was aroudn teh LED China show. Its only on for four days. But there is another LED show in June.