happy valentines

firebug

Senior elf
I had to work today so my wife got up with me at 4:30am to surprise me with ballon roses and bacon & eggs. My 6yr old daughter wanted to see this so she was up too. Special ladies in my house... :D

mangoat

Full time elf
valentines day..... another waste of time and money....

got asked "what did you get me?"

told her "exactly what you got me"

her "ohhh.......i was expecting something little at least"

me "i just took you on a 20k$ holiday last year, i just got you a 17k$ car, what more do you expect in a 4 month period...." *shakes head*

why is it the guys have to romance the chick? cant the chick want to romance a dude? really? i mean, id love for a bunch of strippers, some beers, and a it of pub grub to turn up on valentines day for me ...... but nooooo...... its only me who has to buy her SOMETHING...... what is the world coming to.

goat.

p.s. happy v day to all the lovely ladies who arnt one sided :)

B_P_J

Full time elf
trust me mangoat, you wont like it,
my wife likes to be romantic and one year.... when I was a car salesman.... (many years ago) she decided to send..... wait for it...
Not 1 but 3 huge (we are talking at least 4 foot) inflatable rose men thingys to my work.... now do you know how much crap everyone gave me....
It was really nice to know she loved me though, now though.... lol

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
mangoat said:
valentines day..... another waste of time and money....

got asked "what did you get me?"

told her "exactly what you got me"

her "ohhh.......i was expecting something little at least"

me "i just took you on a 20k$ holiday last year, i just got you a 17k$ car, what more do you expect in a 4 month period...." *shakes head*

why is it the guys have to romance the chick? cant the chick want to romance a dude? really? i mean, id love for a bunch of strippers, some beers, and a it of pub grub to turn up on valentines day for me ...... but nooooo...... its only me who has to buy her SOMETHING...... what is the world coming to.

goat.

p.s. happy v day to all the lovely ladies who arnt one sided :)

You should have sent her to see the Fifty Shades of Grey Movie and then you may have got some romance.

That book and movie has definetly helped me in the past :D

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
I did the kindest thing i could think for valentines day..
i said to the miss's she did'nt have to cook me dinner in a hot kitchen..
she loved it..
so i made toasted ham,cheese,tomato rolls for dinner (in that hot kitchen)

she said she has got me something, but its in a post office someware waiting to be delivered.