Having issues with one pixel

Gee Family Light Show

Emma- Light Em Up Sequences
Hi guys,

We've finally sorted out our layout but we're finding that our first pixel of our first singing tree is sequencing on with the first light in our wreath. I've tried to adjust them but cannot figure it out. I have the tree on channel #1:1 and the wreath on #35:1. The rest of the wreath doesn't come on, just the one pixel.

Again this may seem like a dumb problem but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Screenshots of pixel controller network setup and/or sequencer configuration will be required. 1 of the 2 is likely to have an overlapping channel.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Don't forget the very important and very handy Tools > Check Sequence in xlights to show any overlapping channels or other issues :)

AAH

If you turn off the "output to lights" and send data to the pixel controller with da_e131 do both leds come on on universe 1 or universe 35. If they come on together then it's a config issue in pixel controller. If they come on separately then it's a config issue with xlights.

AAH

As the settings on the props look okay it's either got to be on the network setup page or it's a bug which I vaguely recall that there may have been 1 mentioned when the #1,1 style numbering was used. I'm not sure what version it was mentioned on but I think it was on 1 of the last 3 releases I saw mention of it.

Boof63

Senior elf
if you have the overlap boxed ticked (which appears so) do either of the pixels show red when the other model is selected?
Again if so then look at your setup and see if you have an overlapping channel and/or click on the start channel tab in the layout and look through that to see if clash appears.
Cheers Boof63

This thread is very old. An answer might not be needed anymore.