Hello All - From Victoria

ARaGoN

New elf
Hi Everyone,

I decided to just start taking the plunge with the Christmas lighting in a far more serious way. We try to go that bit further with occasions like these (Halloween as well). It's great to see community out together enjoying each others company and also the festivities of these times. I've only been able to do a quick skim of this site so far but it looks to be a great resource. Hoping that i can gain a lot from it but also give a lot back once i become more proficient in all aspects of the Christmas lighting and light show programming.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. Plenty of resources and knowledge within the site, jump into chat to say g'day or ask a quick question. Or view the display videos and locations to see some in person to get inspired for next year and beyond!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL from a fellow resident of the lockdown state :D

ARaGoN

New elf
Hey mate, I'm the guy in Eynesbury that has a display. I'm more than happy to help you where you need it.
Thanks mate, i wondered if you were on here at all. End of the year was a bit crazy still keen to start getting into this a lot more. Thanks for the welcomes all.