Hello Everyone!!! Fresh Meat Here from Massachusetts LOL

junylimbe

New elf
Did Some research and need guidance if im starting in the right direction I will be purchasing the falcon FV16v3, Meanwell LRS 350, WS2811 RGB's for now, and Raspberry Pi 4 basic kit. is this a good start? TIA

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. Sounds like a good start to me. I think the F16v3 is a better choice than the F48. You can expand it if needed. Lots of people use xSchedule instead of Pi and FPP. I prefer FPP myself. The Pi isn't a requirement to get started

junylimbe

New elf
Welcome to ACL. Sounds like a good start to me. I think the F16v3 is a better choice than the F48. You can expand it if needed. Lots of people use xSchedule instead of Pi and FPP. I prefer FPP myself. The Pi isn't a requirement to get started
Awesome thanks just want to make sure I’m heading in the right direction, testing waters with 50ct then planning on expanding

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Another option is the Falcon F4v3, which is my favorite. You can get the F4v3, differential expansion and two receivers for about the same cost as the F16v3. This would get you 4 outputs on the F4v3 and 4 outputs on both receivers. All outputs capable of 1,000+ pixels. The controller should fit the layout of the display. Some controllers work better than others depending on your layout.

Tom Zheng

Apprentice elf
Hi friend,this Tom Zheng from ETOP LED.We are a professional manufacture for smart pixels,strips,pigtails.....
we would like to offer a quote for refer when you have orders....we have the best quality pixels in the market for now.
Our online store link as below.Please feel free to contact us if you don't find what you need.We accept customize order.Thanks.

abundy

Full time elf
Hey Dan and Juny.
I work for a big IT company that was based in Westboro and then Hopkington.
I do get to go there every couple of years for training purposes.
When I get over there for my next trip it would be great to catch up. I normally stay in either Webo or Milford