Hello,everyone

success

New elf
Hello, everyone. I am Success come from China. Our company is Genesis Systech. We are a professional supplier of integrated circuit solutions. We have developed classical chip products independently: GS8208, GS8206.It's a privilege to have technical exchanges with you.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Hi Success
Welcome to ACL. I have a few GS pixels being sent over from Scottled for me to have a play with. Looking forward to seeing them.
If they work as well as it sounds like they should then I hope that I will be referring lots of people to your pixels. 12V pixel nodes but at 1/3 of the current of WS2811 will have me converting people to 12V rather than away from them.

videoman3857

Full time elf
Hello and Welcome. It will be interesting to see how the GS8208,and GS8206 will perform . The low current draw will be of particular interest as well as $

Looking forward to AAH's test results.

success

New elf
Hi Success
Welcome to ACL. I have a few GS pixels being sent over from Scottled for me to have a play with. Looking forward to seeing them.
If they work as well as it sounds like they should then I hope that I will be referring lots of people to your pixels. 12V pixel nodes but at 1/3 of the current of WS2811 will have me converting people to 12V rather than away from them.
Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to your test. We can communicate further in the forum.