Hello From Bismarck ND

tkrein

New elf
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
My name is Travis Krein I live in Bismarck ND. I have a small display 30 channels, I like the old Christmas items like blow molds I love old blow molds have over 30 out in the yard this year, Santa is my favorite blow mold. I have 3 or 4 out in the yard. I also like snow flakes I think they are a great decoration. I am looking into expanding into pixels in the next year well hopefully. I am currently a member at doityourselfchristmas.com and diychristmas.com. Both good sites. since I am interested in pixels it was advised to check this website out. Since I love Christmas light I figured why not. I currently have a ren24hc that I soldered together last year. and a hacked Mr. Christmas. I played with vixen 3 a little and was going to run this years show with it but decided to hold off and continue to use vixen 2.1. I like the interface and it just makes sense to me. I know that going down the road of pixels I need to learn a new sequencer. I just need to find out which one to use that will be a later discussion. I just like the level of control that vixen 2.1 gave me I didn't play that much with V3 but I couldn't figure out how to control the element or lights exactly to my taste. I know this is a long winded hi but I wanted you to know why I am here and what I want to accomplish in the next year or so. I am sure a lot of you are members of the other sites and might even recognize my user name since I don't change it from site to site.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome3.gif

Bird

LOR user
From Cincinnati
Welcome.gif

to ACL Travis

First the disclaimer
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

If you haven't found it yet, the new revised 2nd addition AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB/pixels and more. :)