Hello from California.

Robdawg3000

Love my blinking lights.
Hello everyone from California. Been looking to get started in doing a Christmas light show for several years now, and never really knew how and what I needed to start. I deck out my house during Christmas and would like to evolve into syncing the lights to music. Taking the leap this year so hopefully next year I can put on my own light show.

Tom Zheng

Apprentice elf
Hello friend,welcome to ACL.I think you will get more as there are many people here who are willing to help you.
We are a professioncal verdor for RGB pixels,pigtails,extensions,psu....and accessories.
Here is our online store,please feel free to contact us if you don't find what you need.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4478030
Welcome your inquiry.
Best wishes
Tom

Robdawg3000

Love my blinking lights.
Hello friend,welcome to ACL.I think you will get more as there are many people here who are willing to help you.
We are a professioncal verdor for RGB pixels,pigtails,extensions,psu....and accessories.
Here is our online store,please feel free to contact us if you don't find what you need.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4478030
Welcome your inquiry.
Best wishes
Tom
Thank you.

mnm

New elf
Been looking to get started in doing a Christmas light show for several years now, and never really knew how and what I needed to start. I deck out my house during Christmas and would like to evolve into syncing the lights to music. Taking the leap this year so hopefully next year I can put on my own light show.
Hi, Pretty much the same here, just looking at what everyone else is doing and working out what we want to do.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. Nice to see you drop by chat earlier. Dont hesitate to ask questions before buying anything. I've made many mistakes which could've been avoided if I asked before buying. Many seasoned veterans here who have learned from their mistakes. Avoid Holiday Coro is my biggest recommendation!

Robdawg3000

Love my blinking lights.
Welcome to ACL. Nice to see you drop by chat earlier. Dont hesitate to ask questions before buying anything. I've made many mistakes which could've been avoided if I asked before buying. Many seasoned veterans here who have learned from their mistakes. Avoid Holiday Coro is my biggest recommendation!
Thanks again for you help earlier. I've checked out a few of your videos. OMG! I would love to get to that point in my light display, but probably should start small till I figure it out. LOL