Hello from Florida

Chris O'Keefe

New elf
Somewhat new to the hobby, thank you for welcoming me. Over the past several years we have used LED strips and Pixel Nodes for Halloween and Christmas lighting. All LEDS have been controlled by basic controllers like the HC-008. It has 132 built in sequences that has satisfied by decorating fetish up to this point. Now I feel the need to step up my game and dive into computer animation. I'm sure it will be a fun, and sometimes a frustrating journey. I look forward to it, and will greatly appreciate any and all help, even with the STUPID new guy questions.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Hi Chris, welcome to ACL!
You'll find plenty of info already in the forums and wiki pages, or you can pop into chat at any time to ask your questions, there's always someone around.
Cheers, Graham

Chris O'Keefe

New elf
Thanks Graham!
I'm dipping my toe into the pixel pool now while I'm up to my neck in Halloween Zombie Lab prep. After October I'll be diving in head first. Hope not to drown.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
ooh, we have a Halloween section, feel free to update us with that progress too, as there are a few members (myself included) that do some small Halloween displays too.

kinglights

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL Chris.. Absolutely loved your Halloween display..Well done.. We don't do enough of that here in Australia. Or at least where I live anyway.