Hello from Fort Worth, TX USA

worthy1

New elf
Signed up in January, just now jumping into ACL to learn more about pixel displays. For the last 3 years I have been heavy into LOR with 192 channels. I tried a little bit of DMX in 2012 with some simple 3 channel controlers from HolidayCoro.com, another great learing site. I have already been looking into the forums on LSP. Since my investment in LOR and leds is extensive. I will attempt to work both LOR and DMX as I expand my display this year and into the future. So many cool things can be done with pixels I can't decide where to settle in...think it will be a matrix mega tree. Ready to explore and learn.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im sure we can help you get more into RGB pixels with lots of info and help here.

I hope to meet you at the academy in Texas if your going as ill be doing a few classes on LSP

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL!! Nice to have another fellow LOR user :) There are a lot of helpful people here in all of the software/hardware areas. Feel free to ask any questions you have and they will be happy to help. I am running LOR with e1.31 and sandevices 682's and 4 LOR AC controllers. It is going to be an exciting year for all of the software out there. I hope LOR improves it's handling of RGB as I am looking at HLS for the future. Again welcome!
Stop by the chat room and say hi.
John

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome58.gif