HELLO FROM INDEPENDENCE, KY

jettx

New elf
JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE AND INTRODUCE MYSELF.

MY NAME IS KELLY JETT
BEEN PUTTING UP LIGHTS FOR ABOUT 15YRS. BEEN USING COMPUTER CONTROLS FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS.
1ST 2 YEARS WITH ANIMATED LIGHTING AND THE LAST 2 WITH LOR (MUCH HAPPIER).

I HAVE ABOUT 40,000 LIGHTS (I THINK. DON'T WANT TO COUNT THEM ALL). INCANS, LEDS, FAKE RGB'S AS WELL AS WIREFRAMES, ROPELIGHTS, AND OTHER LIGHTED PROPS.

FEW VIDEOS ON VIMEO AND YOUTUBE BUT WANTING TO GROW (AND NEED TO USE A BETTER CAMERA TO FILM WITH). "2012 JETT FAMILY CHRISTMAS"

JOINED TO FORUMS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DMX, RGB, E1.31 AND ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES THAT GO ALONG WITH IT. I'VE USED IT A LITTLE BUT DEFINATELY STILL A NEWBIE WHEN IT COMES TO THAT. WAS TOLD BY MANY THAT THERE ARE SOME GOOD EXPERTS HERE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARNING MORE AND PICKING THE BRAINS OF THOSE WHO HAVE BLAZED THE TRAIL BEFORE ME.

THANKS AGAIN

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACl, glad that the forum has gained a good reputation for teaching RGB as many are now sent here by others who have got a lot from here. So i hope you can also gain all the info you need to create some RGB magic, feel free to either post your questions or jump into the chat room as there are plenty of great guys from all over the world all ways willing to help.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Kelly and Hello from Cincinnati

As already stated, lots of friendly folks here will be glad to help you figure things out.
As already stated also, a great place to start is the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual. It's a great resource

jettx

New elf
hey bird,
thanks for the reply. nice to meet someone somewhat close to me. it's funny i go all the way to the forums in australia to meet someone who lives about 40 miles away.
i checked out your website. nice display. alot of really nice features. i really like the arches.
i would like to do something like that this year.

thanks for all the welcomes. i hope to learn alot.